May 4, 2009

It's already May?



Where is the time going? Seems like the past few weeks have been keeping me busy. Let's see if I can figure out what exactly I've been "busy" doing.

This crazy not-so-spring like weather has still managed to make things peppy at the bike shop! I've been working many more hours up there, which is fun and, at times, exhausting. I absolutely love my job there - what's not to love when you're helping folks enjoy the sport of cycling! I meet new people every time I work, and also see many of the familiar friends of the shop. It's just fun!

Updates to my house haven't ceased either. Last week, Terry kindly helped me out again - we painted my 2nd bedroom! I copied the design we used in Harrison's room renovation a few weeks ago...only I didn't use Cardinal's colors. :-) I will post pics soon, but am pretty happy with the way it turned out!

And, while I haven't said much about it, I have done lots of THINKING about what it is I would like to do. I'm fairly certain I have that somewhat decided, but working through how exactly I will pursue it. More to come on that stuff as I iron out the details.

I've also been busy training! I'm really trying to ramp it up again and get a bit more serious and scheduled. With that in mind, I started working with a new coach! I'm very excited about this as well, and so far (it's only been 2 weeks) things are going really well. This week, coach has me doing some tests to determine my pace on the swim and run. I hope I pass! he he
I'll reveal more scoop on my coach in another post.

I'm sure there's more, but it escapes me at the moment...and I need to get ready to hit the pool for my swim test!

No comments: